FECAMP

 

Great offshore fishing port until the mid-twentieth century, Fecamp was the first "capital" of the Dukes of Normandy.

The abbey church of Fecamp be pleasantly with its majestic dimensions, including the Gothic nave and ambulatory completed in 1220.

At the end of the nineteenth century a wealthy merchant discovered the recipe of a forgotten health elixir invented by a monk of the ancient abbey of Benedictine ; liqueur was born. Come, enjoy and visit the "Benedictine Palace" : an exceptional groupment of work of art.